Finishing accessories are metal goods and details used to cover the joints o different elements of roofing structures and to complete its look. Finiching accessories help protect under-roof space from penetration of moisture, early wear of coating, provide high functionality.
- Peak flashing – protects profiled goods along the gable from wind load, wallowing out of fixtures and penetration of moisture.
- Ridge – covers profiled sheets at the joint of two slopes of roof protecting it from moisture, dirt and blowing out of profiled sheets by gusts of wind.
- Valley – removes water from the corner of joint of two slopes, prevents penetration of moisture into under-roof space
- Eaves board – prevents water from getting on the eaves and directs the water flow into the gutter.
- Arris – covers and holds the butt ends of profiled sheets in external corners.
- Included angle – covers and holds the profiled sheet in internal corners.
- Snow guard – creates a protective barrier from rapid falling of snow from the slope of roof and protects drainage system from snow load.
- U-shaped board – has decorative function and protects butt ends of profiles sheeting that is used as a fence.
Actual prices for roofing elements
|Model||pattern, mm.||plan||Zinc price, grn/pcs||polymer price, grn/pcs|
|Ridge small, 2m.||312||72||76||50||84||90|
|Ridge big, 2m.||416||95||101||66||111||119|
|Valley inner, 2m.||624||141||150||98||166||177|
|Valley decorative, 2m.||312||72||76||50||84||90|
|Peak flashing, 2m.||250||58||62||41||68||72|
|Eaves board, 2m.||178||42||45||30||49||52|
|Lateral abutting, 2m.||250||58||62||41||68||72|
|Snow guard small , 2m.||250||58||62||41||68||72|
|Snow guard big, 2m.||312||72||76||50||84||90|
|Arris big, 2m.||250||58||62||41||68||72|
|Arris small, 2m.||125||30||32||22||35||37|
|Included angle big, 2m.||250||58||62||41||68||72|
|Included angle small, 2m.||125||30||32||22||35||37|
|U-shaped board, 2m.||89||22||24||16||26||28|
|Smooth sheet, 2m.||1250||113||121||72||123||142|
|Trims customer’s drawings, grn/m.sqr||148||158||103||174||186|