Finishing accessories are metal goods and details used to cover the joints o different elements of roofing structures and to complete its look. Finiching accessories help protect under-roof space from penetration of moisture, early wear of coating, provide high functionality.
- Peak flashing – protects profiled goods along the gable from wind load, wallowing out of fixtures and penetration of moisture.
- Ridge – covers profiled sheets at the joint of two slopes of roof protecting it from moisture, dirt and blowing out of profiled sheets by gusts of wind.
- Valley – removes water from the corner of joint of two slopes, prevents penetration of moisture into under-roof space
- Eaves board – prevents water from getting on the eaves and directs the water flow into the gutter.
- Arris – covers and holds the butt ends of profiled sheets in external corners.
- Included angle – covers and holds the profiled sheet in internal corners.
- Snow guard – creates a protective barrier from rapid falling of snow from the slope of roof and protects drainage system from snow load.
- U-shaped board – has decorative function and protects butt ends of profiles sheeting that is used as a fence.